How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen so Kids Will Talk In this international bestseller, discover the number one practical guide to family life.
Parenting experts Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish provide effective step by step techniques to help you improve and enrich your relationships with your children.
Learn how to:
· Break a pattern of arguments
· Cope with your child's negative feelings
· Engage your child's co-operation
· Set clear limits and still maintain goodwill
· Express your anger without being hurtful
· Resolve family conflicts peacefully